Thursday 2 July 2009

Still far too hot!

Today was the hottest day so far this week I think...I went out in the car earlier and even when driving the temp was still up to 35 C. I want my typical English summer back, even if only for a day or 2! I'd like it to be fine on Tuesday as I get older again and that is always easier if it's sunny!

Mood wise today hasn't been too bad - it's been far more balanced than earlier in the week. I quite like not having the peaks and troughs, calm seas are much nicer than an ocean with a tidal swell! A few more days like this and I will be seriously happy and feeling that the light is back at the end of the tunnel..hopefully hitting 38 won't be as bad as I think it will be! I get to share my birthday as Tuesday is hapening at ours next week. I just hope I don't get sung to, I always end up beetroot coloured when that happens.

It's therapy again tomorrow, week 7 out of 10. Not sure what we're talking about but I just have a feeling I'm going to miss it once it has finished. It is really good to talk to people who have been through or are going through what I'm experiencing at the moment, I wish I could carry on meeting them just to chat once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment