Thursday 9 July 2009

Day 3

I made some positive moves today...I called 3 agencies and got my CV registered with them. It isn't a great time to job hunt apparently as it is summer but at least I'm working on moving on - on my terms rather than someone elses!!

I also have a new hair colour...still based on blonde but with a couple of darker shades mixed through it! According to Andy it reminded him of Kristy McNichol, whoever she is/was! But he also says he likes it which I hope can only be a good thing!

This morning was another appointment at Elwick Road. Apparently the main reason was to discharge me, but following thins weeks news that has been put on hold and I'm back there in a months time for another follow up! It is a good place to talk without worrying about being judged or anything along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment