Friday 17 July 2009

Can you buy Sleep on Ebay???


We had a fantastic storm last night. Normally I love watching storms but last night all I really wanted to do was sleep... and with all the flashing and banging outside that wasn't going to happen. I also dragged myself up far earlier than I needed to as all I as doing was looking at the ceiling (note to me, must make it more interesting)


First thing to do today was group therapy....with a group of me! Actually it was nice to have all the atention on me and it helped to talk through stuff as it ocurred to me, rather than trying to fit my thoughts into and around someone elses...


One thing I really need to work on is my memory, I totally forgot I was going to blog about the cars parked outside the primary school near our house... these were a selection of both black and white stretch Limos plus a white stretch Hummer... the kids were only ;eaving primary school so why did they need those. Keeping up with the Joneses is getting really out of control now, If I was lucky at my version of a primary school I walked home the short way!

Those cars were so big I would have thought they could have packed all the leavers into 1 rather than hiring 4... or it could have been 5!

1 comment:

  1. Children these day seem to be driven everywhere. As an exercise with the cubs, I would get them to draw a map of their morning route to school. Most of them had no idea of where the school was, or how to get there.

    I used to walk three miles to school in the morning, and three miles home again in the evening...

    ReplyDelete