Friday 10 July 2009

Friday...

Well I've made it to the end of this week - at one point I didn't think I would as I was so down, but there weren't enough of my painkillers left to do any real damage so that idea was out and I'm to much of a coward to inflict real pain on myself and I like Bob to much to cause any damage to him. So basically the world has conspired against me to ensure there is no easy way out for me!

Therapy this morning was really good! Again there were only 2 of us but I think I prefer that in a way...plus Josie and I really have the chance to talk about how we feel rather than the more dominant characters in the group who do tend to drown both of us out! I know I've said this before but I'm almost worried that I only have 2 weeks left - but apparently there is a plan to follow the group up if we feel we need it. As I'm starting to rely on it as a type of scurity blanket that really makes me feel better. I'm back at work on Monday but I still have therapy on Friday to aim at and get me through what is already building up in my head as a tough week...

Could someone please tell me what is happening to the driving standards around here...I've lost count of the total idiots I've seen recently and especially the morons who seem to just want to change the shape Bob was designed to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment