Saturday 25 July 2009

30th Post!

I guess that is a sort of milestone! I managed 500+ on Yahoo before they decided they were going to stop (note to self... I really must back them up if it isn't already to late!)

To be honest I had tought I'd slept well last night, getting up wasn't to easy as my legs decided they were going into wobbly mode, and there was my usual morning dilemma of 'what shall I wear' before I made my first choice for the day! The morning was fairly easy/simple, Sainburys delivered the shopping and Andy went out to get some cash... I got changed into outfit No 2 then we headed off to the Blue Anchor to find the mad cyclists!

On arrival at the Pub (at the same time as Emily and her Driver) we met the Badger who broke the news that lunch was off due to a family wedding! So once the starter was drunk and it was discovered that ducks will eat Salt & Vinegar crisps there was a short move to the White Horse where I got to spoon banana dessert into my gorgeous god daughter whilst waiting for my lunch (which was delicious) to arrive. Once lunch had been despatched we moved onto the Good Intent for a liquid dessert... Batty let me down, I was expecting him to have a 2nd lunch seeing as he'd more or less burnt the first one off on the ride from pub 2...

We left the fitness freaks to cycle home - but by the time we got back I was feeling really tired so I decided to hae a short power nap, 4 hours later I managed to drag myself out of bed and head back downstairs. But if I'm honest I'm still feeling very sleepy so the plan is for a good sleep tonight!

1 comment: