Wednesday 8 July 2009

Day 2

Well Day 2 has started...I guess things are starting to sink in but no more news yet. I'm angry it was communicated to everyone in the company at once via e-mail...that doesn't really fit in with their attempts to be upright and honest or humble....their so important core values. I've been trying really hard not to burst into tears too often today but at times it has jsut been to tough and I've given in. I wasn't feeling strong enough to fight my emotions at all today and to be honest I really didn't want to push myself to much.

I'm seeing my nurse tomorrow morning at 9.00....silly time so I'll have to get through rush hour in Ashford. I haven't seen her for a while and I know I'm not as well as I was a few weeks ago, and that was without work throwing a curve ball at me. Dad is now hunting for a new career for me... I think the latest idea is a school photograher or a forensic invesigator for motor claims - no idea why he's pointing me back towards insurance but it was a job I enjoyed and the previously known may well be good for me right now rather than the totally unknown which can leave me nervous and anxious.

One good thing, I now have some emotions to feed back to Friday's therapy session. I really wish I had more sessions left. I really need them now, I feel safe and secure there.

No comments:

Post a Comment