Tuesday 21 July 2009

Planning ahead

It has been a tough day at work today... Maybe it was having certain people there who weren't in the office yesterday. I was feeling really on edge and worried, which left me feeling really anxious and uptight. I was decidedly jumpy all afternoon and as a result I ended up pushing mself far to hard and I probably over did things a little and as a result I'm feeling totally exhausted.

One good thing is I have only one more day in there this week... Thursday is a trip to neurology to try to get my headache sorted and than Friday is my last therapy session. From being far something I was sure would be of no help to me at all I am really going to miss it. I'll admit after the first session my overwhelming thought was 'I'm not that ill' but now I've moved on, I like talking to people who have experienced or are experiencing that same things I am, and are happy to discuss how they dealt or coped with their feelings in differing circumstances. This is a sharing experience I am going to miss hugely once it's all finished, I like and need my security blanket.

One positive step this week is I'm off to an employment agency on Thursday. The changes at work probably won't have any effect until the end of next year...but I don't want to hang around with all the rumours etc - I think I'm ready for a fresh, new start to move forwards and start forgetting big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment