Tuesday 7 July 2009

Birthday or not...

Well it arrived and it has been pretty good - until I checked my work e-mail which was a bloody stupid idea. All finance operations are being centralised in Belfast...first Galsgow had it in for me and now the Irish have...not sure when we are being closed but it's another wait that won't do me any good at all

Poor Andy got woken fairly early as I was worried Gizmo hadn't appeared up stairs to yell for food. I went down and he wasn't in the house and didn't appear when I stuck my head out of the back door and yelled... He did appear when Andy went down and gave him one of my posh cans of tuna though! Andy gave me some gorgeous earrings and a silver and pearl necklace I love :)
We went over to my parents for lunch and they have given me another gorgeous necklace and a digital SLR book, and my sister etc gave me a Johm Barrowman book, a Wii game, a CD and a happy pig book (very cute).

We all went to The Pippin in Maidstone for Lunch and I manged to eat far too much but it was delicious. A Chicken & Bacon Club sandwich with salad and a bowl of chips was too much for me (I needed Batty) and then a chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream which everyone had to help me finish!

This evening we have a house full and I have a wonderful Chocolate cake waiting for it... I just hope there is enough left for me to have breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment