Monday 6 July 2009

The night before...

Unfortunately I haven't managed to get the 7th July banned so it appears I am going to have to have yet another birthday tomorrow... Mind you my mother was sure I was 40 next year so I guess it isn't quite as bad as I first thought!



Today has been slightly stressed as poor old Gizmo isn't well. He threw up before Andy went to work and then carried on during the morning until I threw him out (into a down pour so I felt really guilty) He came back once it stopped raining bone dry so I guess he hid somewhere! He's now on a chicken diet but really not himself so I'm still worried about the old boy... I know I moan about him but I also know how devastated Andy will be when anything happens to him.

The dreaded day has started early...my mother in law thought it was today! One day is bad enough, I really don't need 2 birthdays! I wonder if I could sleep through the 7th without anyone noticing....

No comments:

Post a Comment