Friday 3 July 2009

Cooler at long last

I woke up this morning to find that is had finally rained and was feeling much cooler...but by the time I headed over to therapy it was feeling decidedly sticky and was sunny with no further indication of any rain at all.

Therapy went quite well except for me losing my folder - I've just found it in the recycling box...so much for filing it somewhere safely!We started talking about CBT today which is something I'm due to do at some point - cogniative behaviour therapy (if that's how it's spelt)
It should help me learn how to adapt my 'normal' behaviour and reactions so they don't cause me further problems...well that's the very basic idea but it should help me to avoid panic in situations where I don't feel in control or safe...

I also had a trip to see my Dr regarding a repeat prescription. It turns out that for the last 3 weeks I've been taking above the recommended dose for one of my blood pressure tablets. I'm now back to the suggested recommended dose and I have to go back next week as my blood pressure had reduced a little and he wants to see how it is after a week at the amount I'm meant to take! I still don't have my personalized parking space at the Surgery but I'm working on it!

Today has been fairly uneventful...Tuesday is looming rather harge and if I'm honest I'm dreading it - I'm not ready to get older as I still feel I missed out on 2008 and I should only just be reaching 37...

No comments:

Post a Comment