Sunday 31 January 2010

Need a bigger bed...

Poor Andy, he had last week in a room with a bed he couldn't get to sleep in - and he's come home to find I have claimed the whole bed as mine!!! I am still shattered the whole time, I think I should have a chat with my midwife and get my iron levels checked...It possibly isn't being helped by me feeling really down at the moment. I know I should be happy as this is what I've wanted for so many years but over the last couple of weeks I've found it harder and harder to be happy and smiley and extremely difficult ( for that read impossible) to keep my emotions under control. As I demonstrated at the station on Friday when I saw Andy walking up from the platform.

Gizmog has more or less forgiven Andy for going away now I think...but he has not got any quieter... Andy was having a snooze this afternoon but kept being woken up by me yelling at the cat and Gizmog yelling at me - I think I got fed up with the arguement before the cat did for once!

I'm still battlng with my sugar levels at the moment - I was testing this morning after breakfast and started off over 9 with blood from one finger and by the time I moved onto the 3rd finger (well, thumb!) I was down to 6.3 - I honestly have no idea what caused such a difference but I was decidedly fed up and about the throw the monitor down the garden. I'm officially 18 weeks today so just under halfway there...I am extremely fed up with watching everything I eat so closely, If I actually start feeling hungry it's such a pain finding something I want and can eat that most of the time I give up and don't bother...which is probably not helping my energy levels in the slightest.

No comments:

Post a Comment