Saturday 23 January 2010

23rd January


Still totally shattered...which was really not helped last night by getting cramp at 2.00am and then realising that Baby Z was boucing happily on my bladder so I had to get up anyway. All the forums seem to be full of pregnant women who had urgent rushes to get to the loo in the 1st Trimester rather than now - but I guess that just shows our baby is going to be anything but normal and won't do the expeted!! But then again the fact it's even in existance shows that too!!

I'm still craving bacon rolls at the moment - and my darling husband has just come home with bread rolls and bacon! So right now there is a wonderful smell of cooking bacon floating through from the kitchen. How am I going to survive a week without him???

But seeing as we have just had a major disaster rearding his car as it appears the garage yesterday have completely mucked it up I may just have a week of peace and hopefully no disasters or panics! But then I still have Gizmog around and it seems to be his lifes work to make my life hell so I guess anything could and will happen whilst Andy is living it up in Reading!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just remembered. When I was preggers I got cramp a lot and it was caused by lack of calcium.
    Drinking more milk or taking calcium supplements might help.

    ReplyDelete