Monday 25 January 2010

Day 1...


So far Andy has only been away for 24 hours...but I really am missing him like mad and the house is horribly empty and I'm not hearing the noises I need to feel relaxed and secure. I never thought I'd admit this but  I am even missing Andy's snoring and all the strange noises he makes when he's asleep. Maybe I shouldn't confess to this as I moan about the noise when he's here but even having the radio on all night I still couldn't get the right level of noise to fall asleep!

It wasn't helped by Gizmog seeing ghosts and freaking out big time  - for a small cat he can make one hell of a racket when he's doing his mad dash up and down stairs and charging around the bed and along the landing. Hopefully his mad session when I got home means he'll spend the rest of this evening in a relatively calm state! Well calm for Gizmog anyway!

Hopefully Andy may be home mid afternoon on Friday...I was already thnking about having the day off - this has pretty much decided it for me now :) I just want to be here when he gets home Sorry - blame the hormones but usually it's me going away and I'm so busy I don't have time to miss him, this time it's the wrong way round and I simpy don't know how to process the feelings and emotions I'm experiencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment