Friday 15 January 2010

Panic over for the time being!

I've finally calmed down after the adventures of Tuesday and Wednesday... All bleeding has ceased and right now everything is happily sitting exactly where it is supposed to be right now :) I am officially a happy Mummy!

This morning was my 'emergency' scan and I had a wonderful sonographer (I think that's what they are called) She showed me quickly where the baby was and it's heart beating nice and strongly and then talked me thought the 'rest' of it as she tried to get some measurements. Baby Zerfahs lived up to it's bolshy label and totally refused to help out or get into a position where we could tell what it is! The only thing I'm sure about is it has long legs already - inherited form it's Mum!So I am still none the wiser and much to Andy's disgust, still calling it Tadpole!

After the scan I had to go down to Early Pregnancy for  clinic - I saw bits of the WIlliam Harvey I've never been to before, but a very nicw volunteer told me where I had to go and thankfully didn't give me a map - if he had I imagine I would still be wandering around! The official decision is that the baby is totally fine and Tuesday has been written off as just one of those things with no real reason or cause...hopefully it will be a one off and won't happen again - or at least not too often!

I m still blaming my hormones for just about everything...I burst into tears driving home and it was totally down to hormones...and the fact I've realised that I already totally adore my baby and will do anything to protect him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment