Friday 8 January 2010

The weather outside is frightful...


So what I need is a fire that is so delightful as I think this weekend I'm going to have to let it snow, let it snow and let it snow! I know compared to Milwaukee we get next to nothing but I am intending to hibernate for the next 2 days. I've thrown the cat out for at least 4 minutes this evening and I can't remember the last time I saw him move as fast as he did coming back in!

I did notice this evening on the forecast the weather was referred to as an 'event' - I can't recall that phrase being used before and I think this event should really come to it's conclusion as soon as possible please! But I would like to point out I have made it in to work all this week... which is more than my dearly beloved has managed! But in his defence Medway has been walloped with far more snow that we have and the Medway drivers are well known for abandoning cars whenever and wherever they feel like doing it! Especially on Bluebell Hill which brings that to a grinding halt! But, bless him, he has been getting up to help me clear my car off every morning which has made my life much simpler and easier.

There is no plan to do much at all this weekend - although we really should start clearing the bedroom out ready to redecorate prior to hopefully welcoming a small, screaming person. I'm not sure what the project plan says as I haven't seen it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment