Monday 1 February 2010

February...

Could someone please tell me what happened to January...I seem to have blinked and missed it completely! If 2010 continues to whiz past at this speed I'm probably going to be giving birth in a few days time rather than the 140 days it is supposed to be!

I'm allowing myself a treat right now - no added sugar milk chocolate! I can't say it is the best chocolate I've ever tasted but it doesn't have additional sugar added so it isn't as bad for me as, for example, Galaxy! And it is quite nice to sit here and eat chocolate without feeling totally guilt ridden!

I had an early night last night as I am only too aware how tired I am these days. Once Andy came up and I got my hug I soon got to sleep...but I then just kept waking myself up all through the night, when my alarm went off it came close to being flung across the bedroom, I honestly felt that I had only been asleep for about an hour and the feeling that I kust wanted to stay put was high on my list of things to do this morning - looking out of the window really didn't do much to change my mind as my little balck car was white and looked far more ike an iceberg than a little C2! Thankfully there wasn't much traffic around today...I pretty much slept all the way to Dover - maybe the car has finally learnt the route so I can have another 30 minutes of sleep rather than watching the lorries on the motorway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment