Thursday 28 January 2010

Day 4


It's my last night without him tonight...I can't wait to get him home with me where he belongs and I need him to be. I've never missed him this much before apart for towards the end of my stay in hospital in 2008...and I know of he goes away again I'll need to record his snoring and the little noises he makes when asleep! Maybe this week has simply proved that I have found my soulmate and I'm right where I should be...

Gizmog has missed him to, but I know for a fact there will be some serious ignoring happening tomorrow when Andy gets home...the feline cold shoulder is someting Gizmog is impressively good at! All I get at the moment is constant food requirements and a decidedly noisey yelling...that cat has some volume when he puts his mind to it!

My intention tonight is to try to relax and have an early night and a seriously good sleep. After all this is my last night to have the bed to myself! And I quit like having both sides to myself...I can happily roll around to my hearts content and find cool bits of bed when I get warm! But I can't wait to get a nice back rub...another good reason to get Andy home asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment