Thursday 28 January 2010

Day 3

I really did mean to do this last night...but time sort of got away from me! But at least I seemed to get to sleep ok and pretty much stayed asleep until 4am... And I was up without my alarm clock and in work early - pretty good considereing Sea France are disrupted due to some sort of industrial action and lorries are stacked up all through the port (made getting in fun!)

Still really missing him - but at least he's home Friday afternoon. I can't wait, I need lots of hugs and a decent back rub! I'm not even that pregnant yet (distinct lack of bump) but I'm already getting horrible back ache. I've also sort of decided this week I think it's a boy, no real reason just one of those feelings...But my Mum has said she thought both me and my sister were boys before we arrived to prove her wrong so who knows! But all the children in my generation of my family were girls and so far my sister had had a boy and my cousin 2 girls...so I guess that guessing is a bit silly! Hopefully we weill find out on 23rd February when we have the 20 week scan (although I will be 21 or possibly 22 weeks by then!)

Oh - and I have a new car to hate now! Toyota Yaris Verso things - the sort of box shaped versions, I was following one home last night and it was all over the place and the indicators appear to have stopped working so at every junction/turning it was 'guess what they are going to d o next time'. My no swearing ban went out of the window - although I did try to stick to german and hopefully Tadopole wasn't listening too hard!

The other big news...I was in bed hugging the little bump as usual and I think I felt Tadpole move :) I was so excited I had to phone Andy up and tell him (and have a little cry) If it was the baby it was the best thing to happen all week...but Andy should have been there as I didn't manage to feel it again - I'll just have to try again on Friday but at least I should be more relaxed then. I just hope Tadpole isn't too relaxed and asleep at the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment