Sunday 3 January 2010

New Year... New Start?

Well it's now 2010 and there is still a debate regarding how one ahould say the year...is it 20 -10 or 2 thousand and 10? (According to my sister it is the latter as she hates the former for some reason!)


As previously promised (If anyone even reads my drivel!) above is one of the scan photos from Christmas Eve... I have had another scan sionce and apparently will be having a scan a month as the baby and I (hopefully) progress through this pregnancy. My main aim right now is to stop feeling sick so often...I can only believe that morning sickness was named by a man - who was so wrong it's untrue! I'm also really hoping the hormones calm down as I don't want to keep biting Andy's head off, it really isn't fair on him.

Ok, enough baby talk - I'll try to stop now although it isn't easy when the baby is about all I can think about at the moment... Am I turning into a baby bore???

Oh yes - winter returned to the UK today... more snow and I really don't like driving in snow, it's all those white bullets heading straight towards me, I get decidedly freaked out! Thankfully Andy didn't do too much passenger seat driving today! But he has decreed that heated seats in cars are now officially the work of the devil and should not be allowed. Me, I like feeling warm and toasty and if it's cold I'm turning the heat on so I feel nice and warm and cosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment