Tuesday 26 January 2010

Day 2


I'm sorry for going on - but I'm still missing Andy like mad. We are obviously meant to be together as neither of us is sleeping well without the other one being there. Gizmog is missinghim as well I think... but we're still having a regular early evening silly session when he charges up and down the stairs at high speed making unearthly noises and trying to outrun ghosts or something! Right now he is sat glaring at me as I've only fed him once since I got home - it seems 3 packets of food by 5.00 isn't enough to keep a grown cat functioning!

The weather has just been on, apparently it's going to get down to -6 tonight. I feel a hibernation session coming on! If I didn't have to get out of bed tomorrow morning I really wouldn't. And to make tomorrow morning even better I've got to stop off for more blood tests on my way to work tomorrow morning...Another bruised hand, just what I need! If only they had simply fitted a tap as I suggested in the first place it would be so much easier...or get on and invent tricorders so no fluids need to be extracted in the first place.

Sorry for a really boring blog tonight but I am totally shattered...my big aim is to make it to 9.00 tonight, I did manage 9.30 last night but I think that was a one off! THis week I only have 2 more days to get through as I'm off on Friday so I can pick Andy up from the station when he gets back... the countdown has begun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment