Saturday 2 April 2011

A Quiet week...

Which was a good thing so far as I'm concerned! My main excitement was watching Mikey roll over for the first time, and then this morning he said/yelled 'Daddy' and waved at Andy so we're both happy parents!

I now have my little car back, woohooo!!!! I had got used to the Focus and when I took my little C2 out for a drive it felt tiny and the brakes are far better than the Ford - I nearly stood it on it's nose whilst throwing me through the windscreen! But the seat is far more comfortable than the Ford and I've pretty much got used to it again now! Mikey is loving the car seat we're borrowing, he can see out of the windows now, but getting him into the back is not an easy manoeuvre! But I'll get used to it, the main thing is that he is safe and happy.

The photo is Mikey 'fixing' his laptop. It wasn't broken when he started and  I think his method of slamming it upside down on the tray of his babywalker may well catch on! He seemed to find it satisfying at least!

This week is our wedding anniversary... 9 years... I wish I could remember more of it but it was fairly well wiped from my memory nearly 3 years ago, the photos have helped a little and I will get round to watching the video at some point. But I think we both look married so I guess it really did happen! It is also my very first Mother's day tomorrow. Last year I was still with bump as he didn't appear until Father's day, now he has really made his presence felt and it does feel as though he's been around forever. I did admit earlier that I can hardly remember the pain of having him... I must really be insane!! I have to confess that I've dropped subtle hints regarding breakfast in bed... I'll have to wait and see if it actually happens as I know the smallest family member will want his first and won't accept anything else happening before he gets fed!

No comments:

Post a Comment