Monday 11 April 2011

Work....who's bright idea was this???

Interesting sort of day really… My first day on my own as the credit control department!!! And miracles do happen - the Monday report went according to plan and all the vlookup stuff I needed to do to bring comments etc through from last weeks report actually worked without me smashing my head on a desk or wall (or any other hard, injury causing surface!) I also stayed calm with Ireland and got my cash forecast to balance… last week I was only £2,400 out on my amount - and I got more in than I was expecting so surely they can't moan about that! And so far this week the amount that I'm expecting to come in and has arrived is exceeding the amount I wasn't expecting… All good and guaranteed to make Heather feel happy for once on a Monday!!


I still feel weekends are far too short though, this weekend could have done with loads more sleeping time. It didn't help that both Mikey & Andy fell asleep yesterday morning and I was wide awake and trying to stay quiet so I didn't wake them. Andy is grumpy enough without me waking him by accident . In the afternoon Mikey was helping me put his latest batch of photos onto his album, the way I'm going it will be Album 3 soon and I know that I have now used all the empty/spare ones that I had… Maybe the Easter Bunny might provide a couple! I know it's not exactly technological but I like having the album to flick through and I can honestly say that I can hardly remember him being as tiny as he was when he was born!! Not that he felt tiny at the time… and having seen one of the other NCT babies yesterday he really is growing like a weed! She looked really tiny compared to our wriggle monster! But she does have 2 teeth and can crawl (OK, only backwards) whilst all we do is roll across the floor! Actually pretty quickly so we're off to collect stair gates on Sunday! I have a feeling from the movements he is trying to make that crawling will happen fairly soon and then all hell will be unleashed as the monster gets mobile!!

Today's photo is one of my favourites and I think it really needs some kind of caption - I really hope and pray Mikey isn't thinking what I think he's thinking as he's far to young to use language like that!!

1 comment:

  1. "Mummy - I think Daddy's nappy needs changing.... urgently"

    ReplyDelete