Saturday 16 April 2011

Tough Day

It had been my selfish intention today to take things easy and rest as much as possible as, to be honest, I'm still feeling pretty fragile and crap... But Mikey woke around his normal time so I was up making his breakfast and we then went and woke Daddy up to carry him downstairs! Andy then retire back to be for a while longer and reappeared as I brought his mug of tea through from the kitchen! I then got dressed and dashed over to the pharmacy to collect my prescriptions which they had tried to deliver twice yesterday (whilst I was at work which they were perfectly aware of!)

When I got back we both tried to convince Mikey to have a nap which he eventually did for nearly an hour, waking just in time for lunch which he really didn't want and once I gave in he spent a long time cuddled up on my knee crying before he finally fell asleep and was transferred up to his cot (very odd for him as most days he prefers to stay with people)

Once he woke up he seemed happier and demolished a couple of pots of fromage frais and then had some time in his walker and rolling round on the floor.But by the time we got to about 6.00 he was totally miserable again and whilst having his last bottle we were subjected to some pretty impressive vomiting...poor little thing really didn't know what was going on, so far we've only really had reflux so I think this scared the life out of him. He then settled down again on the familiar Mummy mattress and soon was calm enough to be transferred back to his chair to have a cuddle with Bradley Bunny who seems to be the favourite today for some reason...He is now safe and sound in his cot and fell asleep again in record time. Poor little boy is so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment