Friday 29 April 2011

Need a boost

Not sure what the problem is but I'm just feeling really down/low/fed up, but Mikey did make me laugh this morning when he was trying to master flag waving...Daddy nearly got it up his nose at one point and I thought flying a flag upside down was a sign of distress!

I know it probably isn't considered cool to watch the wedding but we did, I though she looked stunning and I'll admit I cried - I just hope they are allowed to get on with their life together without anyone else trying to live through them or control what they do. It's their life and they need to be left alone to get on with it - I'm sure they are able to decide what they want so do and how they want to do it. But if they have a little girl we have to perfect person for her to marry in around 30 years time! Although I may have mentioned before I'm not happy at the thought of him joining any of the armed services...

Not much has really happened this week - we still don't have any more teeth (I checked yesterday and got bitten) but Daddy has admitted that looking after a small person is exhausting! I could have told him that - and I'm sure I may have mentioned it once or twice in the past before I went back to work! But next week I'm sure Mikey will be very happy to go back to Debbie! At least that way he'll get to go to the park on a regular basis again - I'm sure he's missed doing that this week.

On work news I had a mini success - my first attempt at cash forecasting wasn't too bad! I was aiming for £1,825,000 and yesterday I was £22,000 short - but if the money we've been promised comes in by tomorrow I'm going to be on target! I'm decidedly amazed and I have no idea how it's happened - all I have to do it repeat it again next month! But there is a distinct lack of bank holidays compared to April so that will impact on my figures as well I imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment