Tuesday 30 March 2010

In serious need of tlc...

This weekend wasn't bad, but this week has not started too well! I saw my midwife yeesterday morning and my BP was actually pretty low (especially for me) and there wasnt' anything else/new to worry about so I came home in a fairly positive, upbeat mood. I then got the results from my Retianl Scan last week (they were supposed to take 3 weeks to some through!?!?!) The Microaneurysm has been confirmed so I will be having a 2nd test in 3 months time, knowing my luck about the time I'm having a baby! This actually knocked me quite badly for some reason and my mood continued to sink all day :(

THhis morning I was off the WHH for my clinic appointment - seemes to go well until they found traces of protein in my urine again ...not for the first time, and are now in a panic over pre-e clampsia. SO my lovely midwife is coming out to see me on Sunday morning so I can pee on a stick again and have my BP checked...I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing an awful lot of her over the next few weeks...

I also nearly got forced off the road this mornign by Jct 12...the lorry was in the wrong lane to go to Dover and manaaged to not see me until I leant on my horn and he stopped coming over. I really had no where to go and driving is now starting to seriously worry and scare me, espacially down here with the sheer number of foreign lorries most of whom don't have the extra lens things on the side so they can see traffic on their right side... and my car is only tiny so I wouldn't stand a chance if they don't see/hear me

I think the pregnancy is starting to get to Andy as well...he's been diagnosed with tension - probably caused by me so I now have him to worry/feel guilty about...Luckily we both have next Tuesday off - 8th Wedding Anniversary so we just need ot come up with something to do that is not at all baby related and can help both of us to relax. And spend some 'Us Time'together as I think we've earned it and it may well be out last chance for years and years and years... Which is one scary thought!!

One other thing getting me down is the lack of things I can wear... I would just like 1 outfit I feel good in. We went out with some friends the other Saturday and I nearly felt good - but something didn't feel right - probably the fact any shoe that has even the slightest heel makes me feel as though I'm going to keel over. I guess I simply need someone to reassure me I don't look like a beached whale - even when I'm feeling like one...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete