Tuesday 23 March 2010

Eating...none stop!

Having spent the last few months winding Andy up as he seems to have been eating for two I appear to have started now!

It is safe to say 'I have the Munchies'!!! Today I could have happily chain eaten all day... I'm not sure why I'm so hungry all of a sudden, I just know that I am! It isn't even just for sweet stuff, this morning I easily demolished a packet of crisps and to me they tasted totally fantastic.

I'm still happy to sleep for England, but this morning I woke up feeling as though I hadn't slept all night. I know I did as someone woke me up by doing major wriggling (and for once it wasn't Andy!!) so I know I had been asleep...I just need to sleep for longer and better!

Right now I think the bump is in exploring mode - he isn't kicking whoch I'm truly grateful for, but he isn't staying calm and still, the best way to describe the feeling is lots of sort of ripples moving inside me...it is odd but sort of enjoyable!! I'm finally starting to almost enjoy being pregnant!! I never thought I'd admit that but as of now it is true! I just need to master sleeping and get over the munchies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment