Friday 26 March 2010

Friday - Finally!

It's safe to say this has been an unbelieveably long week! Not helped by a small person waking me up in the early hours of each morning since Tuesday. This morning it was a few minutes past 3 and by 4 I was in so much pain from the indigestion he'd created I had to get up and go on a Gaviscon Hunt, as well as a quick bathroom stop! By the time I went back to bed someone else had spread out and was happily laid on his back snoring well...as a result he got poked, thumped, kicked and yelled at until he rolled onto his side - and continued to snore until the alarm clocks went off at 6.30 and I then decided I was more than ready to go back to sleep!

The lorries have already decided to ignore the new rules on the A20, this afternoon  I had 2 spanish lorries pull out straight in front of me and as soon as I got past them a polish one did exactly the same...Why is there never a policeman lurking when you need one??

On Sunday we're heading back down to Dover - to the Cruise & Leisure Show. We went last year and as well as a load of cruise companies being there most of the local Tourist Boards are there - hopefully we'll find some ideas for new, cheap days out for this summer that we can do with a small person...I really don't want to be stuck in the house and getting out in fresh air can only be good for all of us! Plus on Sunday it's a free thing to go to and it gets both of us out of the house and out together...something else that doesn't happen to often!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment