Tuesday 16 February 2010

Changes

I'm trying to work around my feeling so tired at the moment by changing my working hours from 8.00-4.30 to  9.00-5.30. I have to admit this morning was wonderful but I'm now feeling decidedly droopy now and I've still got ages to go... Maybe I need to consider that I might need to go part time. Not a great decision financially but I need to think about my health and tadpoles...

It also might help if I actually take my lunch half hour away from my desk to give myself a break...but there really is nowhere else to go safely and the kitchen is cold and depressing so my desk ends up being much, much more appealing! If spring ever arrives I'd love to just go out for a walk but that really isn't a safe or good idea!

Last night I actually managed to stay awake and up until 10.00!!! Major achievement and I admit I was watching Glee...daft US show but I love it for some reason!! I doubt I'm the age group/demographic they are aiming at but I enjoy it so there!! And I know most of the songs so if Andy isn't around I an sit and sing along to my hearts content! Especially as I don't feel up to going to choir at the moment as I've jsut been so knackered. (Sorry, but tired doesn't really decribe how exhausted I feel!) I've banned swearing since i read that Tadpole can now hear...I'd  prefer his or her first word not to be one I have to persuade him or her not to use again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment