Tuesday 9 February 2010

Nothing much happening...

It has been a very quiet start to the week - for which I'm decidedly grateful! I'm still waiting for my 2nd trimester energy to kick in and I'm still feeling pretty much like dead woman walking! I could do with about 6 hours more sleep each night although I don't have an extra 6 hours to sleep in...although I could try going to bed as aoon as I get home, that would give me another 4-5 hours to sleep in and I can talk to Andy at the weekend I guess!!!

Poor Gizmog nearly starved today...Andy bought a special cat feeder with lids that pop up so he gets fed twice a day, but ths morning he forgot to switch it on so Gizmog got nothing at all. Even I have been nice to him since I got home and to be honest he has been amazingly quiet and not loud like he usually is!

Driving home was not much fun today...there was nearly a serious road rage incident just before I got home... There were a few cars waiting to turn out of Hilton Road, a mini driver stopped and proceeded to let everyone out and the car driver behind her and infront of me objected. I have to admit I haven't a clue what some of his gestures meant - but I felt intimidated by him :(

They are also expecting cold weather tonight - a gritting lorry was coming out of the end of our road as I waited at the traffic lights to turn right - I just wish they gritted right round rather than just up Loudon Way as the road between the 2 round abouts gets decidedly dodgy and I've skidded a couple of times whilst trying to drive along there. And I don't need the stress at the moment!

Tadpole is in a growth spurt apparently at the moment... but we don't get to see him/her again until 25th February...does anyone have a spare machine I could have at home so I could see him/her whenever I want to!?!?!? June is feeling like a very long time away right now and I'm feeling really impatient!

No comments:

Post a Comment