Sunday 14 February 2010

20 weeks

Technically I'm now halfway through this pregnancy...I really should have paid more attention in Biology! It doesn't last for 9 months really, but 40 weeks!

We've had a fairly quiet day today as Andy was working all day yesterday, I was given a gorgeous pair of earrings and a new necklace today...very spoilt and after dispatching Andy off to get something for lunch we ended up with jacket potatoes, pepper coated steaks & veg...rather tasty plus a Summer fruits trifle, which I could have easily eaten again it was so nice!! We then watched Patch Adams, at least I did while Andy snored through most of it! I will have to watch it again as I missed the big emotional bit as my Mother phoned at that point! Right now I think he's asleep on the floor again! I guess I should wake him up to feed him at some point!

Anyone got any ideas what I coul feed him??? I need to eat soon as I have to test my blood sugar 2 hours later and to be honest I want to go to bed! Maybe I'll just make some scrambled eggs and stick them under his nose!! Or I'll stick the Brie he bought earlier in his mouth and leave him to it! But I woul love to make some ham & brie toasted sandwiches...but they are strictly not allowed until June July time when I've had Tadpole, then I can have them, and pate, prawns and a large glas of something alchoholic plus a Snickers or something else ocntaining peanuts!

Maybe I should wake him up or he may wake me up at silly o'clock when he decides to come to bed and wants to move me off his side...but if he isn't there at a sensible time I think it's there for whoever falls asleep on it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment