Tuesday 30 June 2009

and so the heat goes on

I know I really shouldn't moan about good weather...but I was not designed for this sort of heat. If anyone has ever wondered why I love Noway so much well there is a simple answer... it has a cool climate and in May there was still snow around! I would love to be sat in a pile of snow right now. Poor Old Gizmo really can't cope with the heat - right now I have no idea where he is but most of the time he is flaked out on the floor as stretched out as he can get while being blasted by the fan tower thing as much as possible!

This morning was hair washing time and I'm seriously tempted to do it again with cold water. It was nice leaving it to dry on it's own - no way was I using a hairdryer! The only downside is I now resemble the Wild Woman of the West as it has gone seriously frizzy and I have no intention of straightening it, even if tonight is my first night at Choir...it will probably simply get tied back and that's as far as it goes! If they are lucky I may even put some lipstick on!

One real downside in this heat is eating.. I'm really not in the mood to eat, I'd rather just pick at things that make and eat a 'proper' meal. the thought of cooking at the moment is exceedingly unappealing to say the least. I managed to last night but that was mainly a put it in a pan and hope session. I have no idea what I'll do tonight but I'm out at 7.00 so it may be a bit of toast of something along those lines... At least that is quick and easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment