Sunday 7 June 2009

07 June 2009

Been a challenging day today....it did make me wonder why I want a child when I spent an afternoon with 8 nine year old boys for my nephews birthday! I had forgotten how much noise they can make...it was deafening and not great with my wonderful continuing headache :(

My family wound me up too - I don't know how to explain to them the issues I have with how my mind works right now and how the events of last year are weighing on me right now...all I get told is that it's in the past and doesn't matter...Sorry, but to me at the moment it does and comments like that really hurt. I felt like bursting into tears there and then - but I couldn't do that to Jake.

I'm also missing my husband, he seems really distant to me right now and I need him...but not sure he needs me

No comments:

Post a Comment