Saturday 13 June 2009

I think Blog hates me


It wouldn't let me log in.... I thought it would/should be straight forward!


Right now I'm still dealing with a 2 month old headache... I've had a 24 hour heart monitor on and yesterday I had blood tests done. The bruising from that is turning into some rather spectacular colours and I now have what is best described as a decidedly stiff wrist which is painful to move - I do wish it was easier to get blood out of my wonderful stone or lead based veins!


I'm off to see Carmen (the opera) tonight, My Mum is in the chorus and if I was still in the choir I would be too....although the fact I still can't sing may well have had a bearing on that!! I'm looking forward to it and I guess it will be a good way/time to look at the feelings I have as I would have loved to have been singing in it... I've got loads of tissues as I feel crying is extremely likely. Andy is also out tonight - to be honest I'm really not sure what he' s up to except it's due to finish at 4am! He'll never last that long!


Some of our neighbours are having a party today...last time they did it went on well into Sunday so the chances of sleeping are slim as I think it'll be far too hot to have the windows shut... But we are off to see the in-laws tomorow which should be nice and gets us both out of the house and away for a little while...time to bore them with photos from the cruise anyway!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a brill time. At least you have an excuse as to why you can't sing. I just can't sing but I have a go on Rock Band.
    I would love to play an instrument. All my family could play different things. I can't play anything, but I do enjoy seeing others play.

    ReplyDelete