Saturday 25 September 2010

Slightly more mobile!!

My silly ankle is still playing up but I've had a session with an Osteopath and it is at least moving now! Apparently there was one bit that was in the wrong place and has probably been wrong since I broke it in 2002!!! It was a little painful having it corrected but at least it is done now!! I also had some ultrasound treatment on it - a little odd as all the previous ultra sounds I've had since last December have been to look at how a baby was doing!!

I can now cope around the house without a crutch so long as there is furniture within reach and when outside I'm coping with 1 crutch rather than 2. Still makes looking after Mikey a little challenging and he really doesn't understand what is wrong with Mummy - and explaining that will take the rest of his life!!

I've spent another couple of days with my parents this week - luckily Andy is off for some of next week so he can drive Mikey and me around!! I've been banned from driving for at least another 4 weeks unless I make an amazing recovery or my car turns into an automatic! But it has meant that Andy could use my car on Thursday and Friday as his had a puncture!

Mikey and I had our first baby massage lesson this week, he loved it whilst is was being done but by the end of Wednesday afternoon he was in a foul mood.... no idea what caused that but the screaming was unearthly and took major Mummy cuddles to stop.

We may need Mummy cuddles next week as well - Mikey has pretty much out grown his Moses basket so Grandad ordered his cot bed this week which is now in a box in our lounge waiting for Daddy to put it together... I may take Mikey out so he doesn't hear the swearing!! Just need to go shopping for sheets etc for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment