Tuesday 5 October 2010

been meaning to update...

I've been meaning to update for days - but I am very aware that, at the moment, my orld revolves around one particular small person and he is pretty much all I talk about...and want to talk about so if I bored you into submission I do apologise! But he has made such a change to my life it is very hard to think about anything else!

All that has happened really is my little baby is busy growing! We did manage to cut his nails at the weekend (well Andy was brave and did it) but other than that he is just getting longer. We haven't yet rolled over but he is getting a little agressive to his moses basket, when he really gets going it sounds like someome stomping upstairs in our bedroom! All this noise from 1 small person!!!

Currently he is using Mum as a mattress...I want to go and take some pain killers as I have a terrible headache, it has been decreed that I am staying put for now as my morning role had been decided for me! But it is a great way to get a major cuddle fest! Strange thought time... I know pets are taken into hospitals for pet therapy....maybe they could also think about taking patients to Maternity to cuddle babies????

No comments:

Post a Comment