Wednesday 21 April 2010

All change

Saw my Midwife yesterday for a check up.Unfortunately my blood pressure has gone up a little which she really isn't happy with...I'm also in real pain and walking is really painful. Nicki has strongly suggested that I should go on Maternity Leave now  - I need to rest/relax and concentrate on having the baby... And sleep as and when I can.Plus the driving to Dover is far to much for me to cope with now so that is also ending...

We had the 1st Ante natal last last night, I think Andy enjoyed it, at least he now realises other men also have the same worries and feelings about the forthcoming arrival...I felt decidedly un-pregnant compared to a few of the other Mums...I need to do some serious bump growing over the next few weeks!

Waking up this morning was even more painful than yesterday...one I'd done the morning rush to the loo (She did talk about bladders alot yesterday!) I tried to get dressed which really was no fun as my legs didn't want to co-operate. I gave Nicki a call and then called the Maternity unit who think I have SPD... Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done for it but it should go once I have the baby. In the meantime I'll try to get an appointment with my GP tomorrow to at least get some strong painkillers, at least then I should hopefully start to feel a little more human

No comments:

Post a Comment