Saturday 8 August 2009

Weekend...

Sleep last night realy didn't want to happen... I went to bed about 11.30 and got up about half an hour later as Andy was snoring and went downstairs. Sleep wasn't happening and I really didn't want to keep Andy awake tossing and turning.

Gizmo pretty much ignored me and I was joined a couple of times by Andy... I finally dragged myself back to bed just after 4.00 and my good old I-Pod finally lulled me off to sleep. I think I died by 4.30ish until around 8.30 when we had a plea for help from the Sutton household where the adult population has been struck down by Swine Flu and required a drug runner to go and collect their anti-viral stuff. Having nagged Andy to get up in case I had to go somewhere I didn't know I was fine and an hour later we were safely back at home waiting for the shopping to turn up!

We've taken things easy today seing as neither of us got much sleep, Andy has bought some water thing with a hose for car cleaning, so I have kindly allowed him to practice on my car - it is smaller than his after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment