Tuesday 18 August 2009

Any good headache cures????




As anyone who knows me will be aware, I've had a headache since about April...with no apparent cause that either my GP or Neurology can determine. Much as I quite like being a medical enigma they seem to be developing a pattern at the moment... Basically they are now getting far worse at night, last night it was so bad I would have quite happily ripped my head off simply to stop the pain. So much for a darkened room being good for a headache! It did ease off once I convinced Andy to turn the fan off, but if only stayed off for 10 minutes.




I'm due to have an MRI scan on Sunday Morning and then I'm off on Monday to see my GP to talk about some test results at 8.50 (they must be joking) on Monday morning. I'm just relieved that I'm away for a few days from Thursday until Saturday - that should take my mind off things!! I'm headed over to Portsmouth for a break and I can't wait to get away and switch off in new surroundings.




Other than the above it's been a pretty quiet week so far. Still feel decidedly hot to me and that leaves me feeling a little washed out - although the broken sleep could also be a good cause!

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well with the scan. Unfortunately I don't have any home remedies for headache.
    I shall just wish it away for you. Have a fab time in Portsmouth.....do go shopping along Albert Road. It is my favourtite.

    ReplyDelete