Sunday 16 August 2009

Terrified cats....


I am finally feeling much better, even my voice is behaving itself more today than it was yesterday... although the trip to Woodchurch did leave me feeling a tad traumatised....courtesy of Mr Styles who, on decideding his bike tyres needed a little more air in them announced to the immediate vicinity that he had lost his knob and gone floppy at the front. I really didn't know where to look!!!!


Today has been much quieter... I refused to get out of bed until nearly 12 as I was feeling washed out/tired etc and felt I needed more sleep. Not that I recall last night being a bad night in the slightest so I assume I'm still catching up on the sleep I've missed over the last few weeks/months now!


My other decision was I wasn't getting up until it was sunny - I was already aware it was hot as Andy found me flaked out on the bed once I'd got dressed! I eventually dragged myself downstairs and was just making sandwiches for lunch when Gizmo screamed through the kitchen from thearden as if the hounds of hell were right behind him... In fact it was the Red Arrows I believe who flew over the garden in formation and rather low, I think the cat is still recovering and is decidedly reluctant to go out again, and the only cat I've seen around is the 3 legged one!

No comments:

Post a Comment