Thursday 6 August 2009

Big crash

So much for my first full week... it was decided by my Manager and the Occupational Health Dr that I'm not fit enough to be in the office so I've been sent to get signd off by my GP. I also saw my PCN today who is not impressed in the slightest by the way it has been handled... It is safe to say I fell apart this morning and still feel decidedly shakey/wobbly. She is going to speak to my psychiatrist about changing my medication and seeing me before October, but the worst thing is she leaves at the end of this month so I'll have to meet and get used to a new nurse. That really threw me as I really like Paula and I don't want someone else...

Today has also been unbelievably hot. Poor old Giz has been flaked out on the floor spread out as much as he could, which was an improvement from this morning when he wouldn't leave me alone for a second. To say I got stressed is an understatement!! I parked the car in the Mall car park, at 30c at least it stayed cool and it is about the same distance to walk as parking in Dover Place...but the wall opposite Debenhams intrigues me...it appears to have cows outlined on it and I'm sure there are sounds of some kind being played as well!!

I was hoping to go to Portsmouth this weekend to stay with a friend, but it may not happen now as they are a little unwell... and I'm a coward and I really don't want to catch anything, I think I'll make a decision tomorrow! But the thought of some fresh sea air is realy appealing as I'm sure it would help relieve my headache which would be fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment