Sunday 9 August 2009

Oink Oink


I have officially joined the latest craze... I have swine flu. THe NHS site is really good apart for the fact that there are no local bases of collecting the wonder drugs from that are local...the closest during the day on Sunday is Canterbury (in Morrisons) or Deal (no idea where!) and I can send Andy to the Hospital at 8.00 to collect them from there.


This only started last night...but to be honest I put it down to my lack of sleep the night before and I expected to wake up this morning feeling fine. Instead I feel as though I've smashed into a brick wall and it is currently crashing down onto my head. the most painful bits right now are my knees and elbows for some reason! This makes no sense and just getting comfortable is extremely difficult. Andy is nagging me to keep drinking so I feel I may be spending the night in the bathroom so a toilet is close by! I keep thinking I want to eat something but everytime I do my stomach switches for it's force 9 mode and I end up just feeling decidedly sick..even less fun than just feeling flu ridden. But I guess it may help me lose some weight so not bad thing on the whole!


I should have realised something was up on Friday... the day started with my hairdryer giving up the ghost. Andy has tried to fix the handle and nozzle back together with good old super glue but I think I need a new one.... if anyone has a spare one they no longer want I'd be happy to give it a good home! The last time I used it there was now waggle... according to Andy it's plastic fatigue but there was no sign of it before!! But I am the only usual user do I guess I must have worn the poor thing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment