Sunday 16 May 2010

Odd moods...


I'm blaming my hormones but for the last few days I have been in what can only be described as a most decidedly odd mood. The strangest things are winding me up for no real reason and I just get very annoyed/angry and then even more wound up as I can find no reason for feeling the way I am...

Still having trouble sleeping, this morning at just after 3am Adrian was annoying someone outside who was bellowing at the top of their voice. No idea who or where they were as I couldn't be bothered to move out of bed to look out of the window as, basically, it simply hurts to much and I can't move quickly until all my joints start working again and if I end up in a heap on the floor I doubt very much that Andy will be able to move me.

Once the mystery bellower had vanished I did manage to go back to sleep until about 4 when someone did his usual 'I'm awake wriggle' - which was quite welcome as he'd been very quiet all day Saturday, but by 5am he was in serious wriggle mode so I had to dash next door as he was using my bladder as a drum and there is a limit to how long I can try to ignore that!! I then retreated downstairs to try to get comfortable and check the news that my sister hadn't managed to carry out her threat to Kidnap Michael Buble from the O2 last night! My poor nephew was worried as she said my brother in law would be kept in a box until her 'new' husband got bored with her and she needed Miff back!

Andy is still doing really well with the clear out - my old dressing table went to a new home this morning (I'd gone back to bed at that point) and his Dad is coming over on Wednesday to fill some holes before the slapping on of paint commences...I so hope thay were right with the scans, but I do like blue so even if the baby is a girl she will have to like it as well!! But no way would I ever consider painting a room pink and I've been sure about the sex for months...

I have discovered a cheaper cure than Gaviscon for my indigestion...mint imperials! The mint seems to work well and quite quickly, the only downside is the amount of sugar they contain but I'll just try to be sensible. All I need now is a cure for my back ache as it is getting worse day by day, it can't be down to the baby as he shouldn't be putting that much weight on each day! At least I hope he can't!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment