Wednesday 16 June 2010

Mid week...

I will admit that this week is really dragging... but yesterday I did think things might be moving but as per usual I was wrong! I woke up feeling very rough and kept getting a horrible pain across he bottom ot the bump - nothing else happened at all other than me just feeling cruddy (which I feel should be an official medical term!) and my blood sugar stayed low all day...not like me at all to be honest!

I also seem to be practising not sleeping again, I was up at 2.30 for the first bathroom trip of the day and it carried on from there. To keep this 'clean' it's safest to say I seem to be clearing out...which from our NCT class is to be expected but it is not something I'm enjoying (it still seems to be continuing today :( as well) All I want now is for this to start and get it done to be honest...

The local school seems to have had it's sports day today, and someone gave the PA to a very loud teacher, by mid afternoon I was seriously considering gatecrashing and stuffing his microphone somewhere that would hopefully make less noise! I've been very aware all day that the Blue team weren't doing very well whilst Red appear to have run away with things. 1 chil did manage to get hold of the microphone at one point and told his Mum that he loved her which was sweet, but the teacher got it back and carried on telling all the Kids to keep trying harder...

One thing I have oticed at the moment is I really don't have much patience with anything or anyone (sorry Andy) Whilst I still can I'm blaming hormones as I can't think of any other reasonfor being so grumpy right now (other than feeling so uncomfortable)  Another thing that really isnt me is I realised yesterday it's only 20 odd days until my birthday - and I just can't get excited about it at all. To be honest I almost feel like not bothering with it this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment