Friday 28 May 2010

Eurovision 2010

We are having our Eurovision party tomorrow so I've been trying to build up/store some sleep so I can survive the 3 hour marathon! I didn't drag myself downstairs until just after 10 this morning and I'm already exhausted... so I guess it'll be another early night tonight if I manage to get comfy! This hasn't happened much recently and I simply keep waking up at silly times. Last night was 1.30am, 5.30am and not much sleep between them.

I have to admit to having no real ideas food wise other than I want pate and french bread. Which I'm not allowed to eat but I have missed it so much! One thing I may do is have a glass of wine...our NCT teacher said one glass can't hurt and it it calms my dancing bump down I'll be a happy Mum!! To be honest he's much better as creasting heartburn at the moment - Maybe it's the lack of room that has calmed to movements down, athough every so often he seems to just want to move and nothing is going to stop him! Somehow I get the feeling we're going to have one very determined child to cope/deal with!

The last Eurovision party we actaully managed to have was back in 2007... I sort of messed up the 2008 plans by being in a coma at the time and last year we were in Oslo at the time - sort of Ironic seeing as that is where the Final is coming from this year! I have to admit I loved Oslo, we saw it in the sun/heat and the rain and it looked good in both! I'm relieved that is isn't as hot as it was on the 17th May last year - no way could I cope with that much heat/sun right now!

Once I get through this weekend (I am looking forward to it, honest!) my next target is Fathers Day... I have bought my darling Andy a present in the past, but in the last few years I was so sure it would never happen I have avoided it like the plague - but now he is already a Dad whether the baby is here or not and I want to celebrate the fact. Also I feel he has missed so much, he can't feel when the baby moves etc and even telling him is usually too late as the movement stops as soon as I say anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment