Thursday 20 May 2010

2 days running!!!

This is not like me to blog 2 days running...and to be perfectly honest there really isn't much going on in Heather World right now but here goes!!!

This morning was my weekly midwife check up day - they are wonderful people who come to me which means I don't endanger the population of Ashford by being let lose with a mechanical killing/maiming machine (aka a car!)

Today I got to meet a different midwife as poor Nicki was rushing around like a proverbial headless chicken! Bev was really sweet and as Nicki told me by phone much quieter than her!! But she still had to report back to Nicki once she'd checked me and the baby and Nicki is back next week...Sunday morning after the Eurovision party!!! So hopefully we won't make too much mess to have to clear once I drag myself out of bed on Sunday morning! Today I got patted on the head and pretty much had a glowing report - my blood pressure wasn't as good as it has been but it is nowhere near being considered a problem or high so I just have to carry on doing whatever it is I am doing! When I was trying to get up this morning Idid experience a horrible pain in my pelvis, when I mentioned this I got well prodded to try and find where the baby was and it is apparently him trying to get his head engaged... next stage labour!!!! It usually causes quick 'flashes' of pain which finish very quickly and it is basically the baby shuffling around! I just hope he gets sorted quickly as I can honestly say it really did hurt this morning and it isn't the way I like to be woken up at the moment!!

One other bit of excitement today was the arrival of my new phone...all I can say at the momeont is it looks very nice, as it will take about 48 hours for it to be fully connected for some reason. As I only have one sim card it is now in the new phone so I'm fairly unreachable right now as it isn't recognising the sim so I'm not getting any messages etc!! I'm currently charging the battery and I may even read the instruction book at some point... but to be honest it isn't very Heather friendly as it is mostly black printed on Grey and is not eye friendly or laid ou in a clear/helpful way - but I'm sure if I just play I'll work it all out! What is good is that it fits into the case I have for the current phone, and even though that has 'Sony' Plastered on it at least the touch screen will be protected on the new one! Well it is only 40is days until my birthday... Andy if you're reading this that is called a subtle hint!!! I've also just though I can add the 'mobile jewellery' that Nicky brought me from Disney last year to my new phone - that will help make it more mine/unique!!

No comments:

Post a Comment