Sunday 23 May 2010

34 Weeks

Possibly we only have 4 weeks left seeing as I was told at the end of last year that I would only be allowed to go to 38 weeks...but then again since then we've had a few scares and it really hasn't been mentioned much since! But hopefully after the scan on 8th June we should have a clearer idea of what, how and when! Alhough having been talked through a C Section at the ante natal class yesterday I really would prefer to avoid that unless it is totally needed... but the baby comes first and if there is a problem and that is the safest way for him to arrive then that is what will happen.

I've been shopping this afternoon...a major trip to Mothercare! We pretty much filled my car again and Andy has a baby monitor to play with now! We also now have new baby sized nappies so I won't need duct tape to stop them falling off the baby!! Also Andy has 'proper' bottles to steralise rather than trying to do that to water bottles and melting them! I guess it is all becoming much more real now...we're almost prepared for a small person to move in... the moses basket is on order, the pushchair is arriving on 9th June and we've bought the top & tail bowl as we can't bath him for the first week... I guess it's time to read Dr Spock as I have no idea how to do that!

Probably time for bed now...my ankles are turning into cankles righ now and I'm ready for a sleep before I get woken at 3am as usual for the early morning bathroom dash!

No comments:

Post a Comment