Thursday 15 October 2009

Urgh

I was stumped for words for a title today, but Urgh pretty much sums up how I'm feeling.

I'm still taking the horsepills and coughing well... I managed to wake myself and Andy up with a coughing fit at 3am yesterday morning plus I've started my new anti depressants which wonderfully knock me out at night, but do make waking up the following morning a bit of a challenge to be brutally honest! I took them for the first time Tuesday night and woke up at 11.30 on Wednesday and felt a bit like a zombie all day! Last night I took the pill at 8.30 as I needed to be in Canterbury by 10.15. I made the appointment but I'm not going to claim I was totally awake!! But driving was ok and both Bob and I are in one piece still!

The appointment in Canterbury was to see the Occuaptional Therapist used by work. He is of the opinion that I'm still not fit at work,but I am getting better and I'm possibly on the right medication now! Apparently the new anti depressant may also help kill off my headache once I get up to the right level (I'm only halfway there right now)

This week is also National Chocolate Week...I can't remember where I read this bit in Heather World  a National Chocolate week can happen as often as it wants to! Unfortunately I only have Malteasers here and right now I seem to be going off them (the manufacturers shoudl really be given an urgent warning!) But I am trying to be good and am doing my Wii Fit every day - I'm sticking with the step class right now as I enjoy it and I think it must be helping my balance! Although I am all to aware of the problems I still have...

No comments:

Post a Comment