Saturday 10 October 2009

I have a reason for feeling ill now!

I woke up yesterday feeling even worse than the last few days, so remembering promises I made my Mum & Sister I phoned the Dr and got an appointment for the morning. I had in minor panic as I couldn't recall if the receptionist set 10 to or 10 past 10 so I got there in time for the earlier just in case! As it turned out I didn't get in until 10.30 so  the timing was fairly irrelevant!!!

Saw the Dr who listened to my lungs and my coughing and promptly decided I have Bronchitis and need antibiotics... I picked the drugs up from the onsite pharmacy but didn't look at them until I got home... My first thought was do I take them or insert them somewhere!! They are enormous...possibly meant for horses. But only 6 days to go and a week later I should be feeling fine - apparently it usually lasts for 2 weeks...


Had to give the trip to Eastbourne a miss today...changes in temperature really aren't good amd the coughing leaves me exhausted, but I'm sure medicinal icecream would have been fantastic!I'll be there next time...I hhave yet to experience the ice cream shop!!

1 comment:

  1. The Eastbourne ice creams were very good. I had two.
    We'll go back another time - one Saturday over the winter when it's too yukky for a cycle ride....

    ReplyDelete