Monday 5 October 2009

As per usual I have been meaning to write for a while...but I got slightly sidetracked by a 40th birthday and the grumpy celebratee...I'm not sure he is enoying being the big 4-0!!!

The celebrating started last saturday with a party for a select group of friends...some travelled much futher than others, But Dave and his dress were certainly the stars of the event!! I was amazed how well my Mother coped with both the dress and Dave but I'm not sure she saw the lifting of his skirt to gain access to his bottle opener!

Tuesday was dinner with Andy's family, the food was good and I think everyone enjoyed it and we possibly worsened global warming with the 3rd Birthday cake + candles!! Well it had to be done!

The celebrating continued on Thursday with a trip to see Fame...I saw the original at school as I was at school with Alan Parker's neice, we saw Fame before it was released and also got to see Bugsy Malone wilst sitting on the hall floor, this time the seating was considerably more comfortable! We followed the film by stopping of at the Beefeater for dinner. Thankfully they were quick as I was starving by 10!!

Today we went out for lunch with Andy's Dad and his wife...Zizi's in Canterbury...Apparently my choice but I enjoyed it although the Calamari was overcooked - luckily I didn't have that!!


Other news from this week...I've finally got some results bak from my week in William Harvey. I DO NOT HAVE MS!!!! Cue serious relief and celebration, the down side is they still have no idea what is causing my headaches but it is possibly something to do with a possible hormone in-balance, but that isn't a neurology problem so I'll be referred to another consultant and I assume the tests will all start again!

No comments:

Post a Comment