Tuesday 27 October 2009

A Diagnosis

Had an appointment with the practice Nurse this afternoon and I am now oficially a diabetic. I know it isn't earthshattering or lifethreatening  but right now I'm not handling it that well. I just seem to be having one thing after another and I am totally fed up. The stupid woman told me to lose weight...what on earth does she think I've been trying to do?? It really doesn't help when one of the pills I was on actualy makes you put weight on - it was one hell of a struggle just to keep my weight constant. Thankfully I'm now off that but it still isn't easy to shift the weight. It feels like a battle I can never win

Right now my diabetes is being treated with yet more pills... and one of the others I take has been doubled. I really am going to rattle even more than usual based on what I have to take every day. It really doesn't feel like living with all these chemicals inside me... I've had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment